Please help me verify this kit

This person is claiming that this is an original Vision Models kit. Could someone who has some experience with this kit tell me if it is or not. I have my doubts. Thanks

Vision Predator

Looks like an original to me, but of course it is impossible to tell for sure from that 1 photo.

• John varied in the boxes he sent out, and with the box art.
  • The parts breakdown is correct, as is the colour of the resin (it looks white if you allow for the flash).
  • I THINK most recasts have both legs joined together, and the calves/feet separated around the knee - I'd have to check.
The real positive though is that the seller is well-known to me and many others - Vince/Dinoman from the Clubhouse. A long-time hobbyist and GK Producer, and as honest as the day is long.

If you want other photo's I would contact him - tell him Spike sent you

Looks like an original to me, but of course it is impossible to tell for sure from that 1 photo.

• John varied in the boxes he sent out, and with the box art.
  • The parts breakdown is correct, as is the colour of the resin (it looks white if you allow for the flash).
  • I THINK most recasts have both legs joined together, and the calves/feet separated around the knee - I'd have to check.
The real positive though is that the seller is well-known to me and many others - Vince/Dinoman from the Clubhouse. A long-time hobbyist and GK Producer, and as honest as the day is long.

If you want other photo's I would contact him - tell him Spike sent you

I concur, the color is correct and it looks exactly like the one I have. Vince would also never sell a recast.

I believe the torso's on all the recast's were elongated a bit. this one looks to be the right size.

But Ian is right, its hard to tell from this pic....But the seller, Vince, is very cool!

Al

pred5.gif

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back