Please delete

I'm waiting for my Elegoo Saturn to arrive (hopefully next month) and I plan on printing mine in resin from the 3d model I made in Fusion 360. I based mine on a bunch of images I found through Google image search. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished prop.

Attachments

• Logan's_Run_pistol_021820.jpg
    Logan's_Run_pistol_021820.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 81
Over the years, it seems like a lot of renditions have been done of this particular prop pistol. All of them have been just the exterior and made of various materials. Not sure if there has been any 3D printed resin ones however (looking forward to seeing yours).
There have been however, plenty of 3D printed PLA versions of various quality.
Of course, me being who I am, I wanted to do one that I am not sure has ever been done before (that I am aware of).
The entire pistol, inside and out showing the internal workings of the handheld "torch/flame thrower" style design from the various drawings
found on line.
The reality is mine will not have "exact" measurements (to a Rylo or a Coyle) or even be to scale (since I don't have that information to go by readily available), but it will give a general overview of how it looks and works.
NOTE: Instead of just pictures, I thought I would make a quick video as I disassemble it. :) (if anyone is interested).
'
(Rylo DS pistol)

View attachment 1335889

Please show the video. I used my interest in movie props to give me stuff to help me learn Fusion 360. I picked a bunch of classic designs so I could get a lot of reference materials off the Internet. I'm a child of the 70's so I did the Sandman pistol and a bunch of others you would know. The most functionality I've planned is maybe to add a LED and sound when you pull the trigger. Here are a few more.

Attachments

• Phaser_prop_-_030420.jpg
    Phaser_prop_-_030420.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Star_Trek_communicator_-_030320.jpg
    Star_Trek_communicator_-_030320.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Space_1999_stun_gun_030420.jpg
    Space_1999_stun_gun_030420.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Han_Solo_DL-44_blaster_-_030420.jpg
    Han_Solo_DL-44_blaster_-_030420.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 71
  • BSG_blaster_012920_2020.jpg
    BSG_blaster_012920_2020.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 80
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back