Please Delete . . . .

Re: Choose my next project; Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Night at the Museum

If your making the particle thrower in aluminum then i say B if not i say C

Not for a run . .metal's not my thing. But . .i am gonna do a cutaway one of these days!! That'll be cool!

Well, let's call it C . . .but I'm proably gonna do all three as time goes on, or someone beats me to it . . .

Look for the thread to start soon (not that I've had some parts sitting on my bench for months :D)

Re: Choose my next project; Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Night at the Museum

Sweet GEEZUS! Thank you!!! Paypal still waiting for these!

Re: Choose my next project; Jurassic Park NVG's it is!!

I vote C !

Will you make them functionals ?

I think those kind of models could fit easily in the JP goggles :

vision_nocturne.gif

Or this one

1879_1.jpg

So, just saw your proton pack thread, and asked myself, when does he start his goggles project...?!? :lol

Well, if I made the wand . . . another project would naturally have to follow it , and since I've always been able to offer GB stuff on the cheap . . .welll . . ..

I just wanted to say, that there are a lot of Proton Guns out... Nice somplete kits, nice parts, even complete guns if you want... So, we need something, thats never been madde before...

So, any updates on the JP goggles? No? Then stop doing whatever you do, and start the project... :lol:lol:lol:lol

Excited to see... uhm.... progresses... a start... anything... :thumbsup

C, but you have to finish them ;)
I say that because we've had a few on here 'start' but none finished ;)

I'll be moving on, since I've been beat to the punch by other makers. I'll probably do something completly different. SO, at this point, this thread is useless.

i don't know what "c" is but it gets my vote as its had a lot of interest.

paypal address?

I'm sure you can go ahead anyway Rhett. You have excellent prices that would be the factor to attract the bulk of members. High-end replicas would sell to those who have the $$, but the majority want something that looks cool (like your GB goggles), and are also affordable.

I'll be moving on, since I've been beat to the punch by other makers. I'll probably do something completly different. SO, at this point, this thread is useless.

Just because someone else has made something shouldn't stop you doing it differently and/or better.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back