Planes, Trains & Automobiles 4k Uhd Release

peterquill

pta.jpg

i hadnt seen this posted here yet,
but the masterpiece that is planes,trains and automobiles is getting the 4k Uhd treatment, finally
and also as a bonus, over an hour of previously unseen material, from john hughes personal archive

being released november 22nd

i cannot wait, (y)

has anyone got this yet, im still yet to,
im dying to see the unseen stuff

i think i need some props from this too,
probably not the sink pants tho, :)

has anyone got this yet, im still yet to,
im dying to see the unseen stuff

i think i need some props from this too,
probably not the sink pants tho, :)
I am wondering if it's similar deleted scenes shown before, there was quite a long winded but interesting YouTube on IT with a rumour of was it a four hour cut? Obviously pre editing.. I didn't realise who the Pig guy was until I watched it.
We don't do Thanksgiving here in the UK but we do do TPAA!

Gobble Gobble!

its funny how a lot of people are surprised by owen,
i cant ever watch spiderman now without going, thats owen, :lol:

View attachment 1658628

View attachment 1658629
Sometimes a comedy comes along and there are a few Standout moments.. With Planes Trains & Automobiles its like being hit over the head with comedic moments again and again.. and that Sucker punch ending....

Oh my!

The casting the cameos
I always think you can tell the quality of a movie by the opening titles and this one is epic!

Sometimes a comedy comes along and there are a few Standout moments.. With Planes Trains & Automobiles its like being hit over the head with comedic moments again and again.. and that Sucker punch ending....

Oh my!

The casting the cameos
I always think you can tell the quality of a movie by the opening titles and this one is epic!
That’s how I also feel with this film. Another one like that to me is Midnight Run. I feel that one is also comedic gold, scene after scene.

I bought this disc and am working my way through the extra scenes, very funny, love the movie, it looks great on 4k, its getting a lot of flack on some 4k collecting videos, saying it looks terrrible, i don't see it personally, i think its never looked better, for a film shot in the eighties were it wasn't the best looking movie anyway, its great,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back