Pimp my Prop - crazy ideas that just might work

greatwazoo42

Master Member
So, I'm playing with my 10th Doc sonic and thinking to myself the best way to convert the blue LED on the front to a blue laser diode without melting the plastic dome and suddenly the ideas start to flow in a mad torrent:

1) blue laser diode
2) lumi-paper under the blue line so it glows when the sonic is on
3) using the same gasses and techniques that make Eye of the Storm globes work make zips of lightning go back and forth inside the clear plastic tube where the yellow wire is.
4) replace the battery to a powersource uber enough to handle all the extra awesome (you wouldn't happen to have any uranium on you? I'd need just a smidge)
5) add sound
6) add variable light, lightning and sound settings
7) hide a blue LED at the top and bottom of the clear tube so that it glows blue in-between lightning flashes
8) cell phone vibrator in the handle just to make it feel like it's doing something and getting feedback.

After that dose of unreal yet awesome creativity I wondered what other people would do to their favorite prop if they could do it to their favorite prop. So? Do tell.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back