Pictures screen used hoverboard back to the future

Thomasmcfly

hello everyone,

I am looking for pictures of screen used hoverboards of the popular franchise back to the future! (I don't have a lot of pictures yet) And i was wondering who else has pictures that they want to share with us (me)? all pictures are welcome! :)

i am also interested in the orange hoverboard as well! can't seem to find a lot about that board....

-Thomas

Last edited:
I worked on an orange hoverboard more than a year ago. Someone here shared pics from an upclose encounter with that orange hoverboard from one of the reputable auction stores. Honestly still amazed that it is still in one piece.

Here’s some pics of the screen used orange board from the auction and the one I made awhile ago.

E124037A-8095-4CDE-A652-9702F62A1967.jpeg
8C2EE208-4F1A-4F8C-A7BE-053E4DFC6852.jpeg

F993B871-195B-478B-9749-9C0A0B91ED9D.jpeg

I know next-to-nothing about hoverboards, so please don't take any of these as an endorsement of their authenticity, but below are a bunch of listings you may find relevant - whether questionable or not, they appear at auction quite frequently (though I expect some are probably repeats):

Propstore

Profiles in History (now part of Heritage)

ScreenUsed (now defunct / partially morphed into Icons of Pop Culture)

Yes i found that user here on the forum. I messaged to ask if he had more pictures of the orange hoverboard. But sadly he lost his computer and the pictures.

and wow you're orange board looks amazing! (Both boards do!).

Last edited:
I know next-to-nothing about hoverboards, so please don't take any of these as an endorsement of their authenticity, but below are a bunch of listings you may find relevant - whether questionable or not, they appear at auction quite frequently (though I expect some are probably repeats):

Propstore

Profiles in History (now part of Heritage)

ScreenUsed (now defunct / partially morphed into Icons of Pop Culture)

Thanks a lot! I will take a look at it :)

Well, what do you know! Another coming up in Propstore's November live auction (described as a lightweight stunt):

another hoverboard.jpg

Great to hear! They always have great pictures. Perfect reference material! Just need to wait until october 4 until the catalog is available :)

Best to ask in a different part of the forum. Here people discuss the actual props themselves. In other parts of the forum people talk about replicating them and there they also share photos (a lot of them).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back