(Photoshop help needed!) Jack Krauser's knife from RE4

Sandman0077

Sr Member
I'm looking to get his knife custom made but I can't figure out what the lettering is above the blade. Can any of you tech savvy folks possibly photoshop it and find an answer for me?

Side.png

Last edited:
Re: Jack Krauser's knife from RE4

haven't seen RE4 yet, but that a bitchin' knife! I think I'll second that motion to want one too. I'll have to research it and see what I come up with. Did you google it yet?

Been googling for hours. Can't really get a clear picture. Others must have though because I see home made props of it that they have done with the letters. Can't find any clear ones of those either lol!

Been googling for hours. Can't really get a clear picture. Others must have though because I see home made props of it that they have done with the letters. Can't find any clear ones of those either lol!

I saw one that had Razor MK1 written above the snake...

Well folks, I've cracked the riddle, but I still need someone's photoshopping magic!

The word is 'snakebite', but I still need a hi-res picture of the snake detailing. Anyone willing to do this?

snakebite.png

This is what I drew out (obviously not that well lol):

001.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back