Pepakura Bios, Wolf, P1

made007

Sr Member
Jst for fun, to hang in the wall, in the empty wall :)

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

the empty wall

IMG_1287.jpg

Yeah that looks good my friend. You gonna fill it out using bondo or something? and add some LEDs and mesh etc?

Great job, gotta get around to doing on of these myself

wasnt that hard, the p1 was hard, the wolf was 19 pages the p1 just 9, but all the curves make it hard..........but the wolf wil be modified later

Thats awesome work you got going there, those bio's are really starting to take shape - not so origami looking now lol more screen looking.

Great work

So i left the p1 and wolf for later and started this one, im looking forward to finish this one first:
IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

thats how it started, and kitbashing has begun:
IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Made .... Fantastic!
So you are planning to use one of these bio for the mask?

Last edited by a moderator:
So...let me see if I have this right...

Is that an Alien Bio you started on, then cut it to compensate for the size of the Pred head, and then you added the extra Bio areas onto it? Good golly those pictures look just AWE-some! You are taking this to the next level! Can't wait to see what you do next!

where did you get the pep file for the alien bio. I would like to do one for display, with some of my others when I get them finished

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back