Pee Wee's Big Adventure 35th Anniversary Tour with Paul Reubens

Does anyone know if this still ended up happening once COVID hit? If it was rescheduled and stops anywhere near me I'd absolutely love to participate.

Oh duh, I just found a notice on the website saying that all originally scheduled dates from March 13th 2020 on were "indefinitely postponed." I can't seem to find anything since then on the site about new dates but hope everyone else still gets to go. If any PeeWee fans are reading this, they announced here last month that there's a Paul Reubens documentary underway!

The dinosaurs are just off I-10 between Los Angeles and Palm Springs as most people know, I drive past them often.

Will the tour, if it happens, visit those?

Here's what they used to look like, in the 1970s when I lived in the Palm Springs area.

MsWTFZR.jpg

They were perfectly visible from I-10 which was the point, their purpose was to attract attention to the nearby restaurant The Wheel Inn.

Now for some unknown stupid reason they built a number of buildings in between the dinosaurs and I-10 so people drive by without knowing they're there.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back