paul prop

breen2057

Sr Member
just saw the movie Paul funniest movie ive seen in a long time.

the sketch simon peggs character makes of Paul with the words **** you would be a cool prop to have.

any one think this is doable

I saw the movie on Valentines Day and thought the same thing when I saw the drawing. Spent a bit searching for an image or even a HD trailer with it in to recreate it but to no avail.
So thanks Spam for sharing. I'm going to put it on a T-Shirt :p

now if only we can get the cover of the novel with the woman with 3 breasts. it was enjoyed by both humans and aliens.:love

heres my first go at making a prop enjoy

redid the alien head with a better one thanks to davyVO

PAULB2.jpg

Last edited:
hi there im want to make a SDCC badge like in Paul the only thing i need is a scan of the barcode from a badge im sure that someone here has a badge so please scan it for me thanks.

There's a good little freeware program you can use to make different types of barcodes for things like that. You can get it from here: Bytescout BarCode Generator - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

The ComicCon badges use PDF417 symbology, and here's an example of what the program generates. This is just gibberish keystrokes I encoded but you could put whatever you wanted on there. To get the proper size barcode, it takes quite a bit of information.

aYUim.png

I found this comic book cover.

paul7.jpg

encounterbriefscover.jpg

And the *****/Darwin shirt print.

kristenwiigpaulevolveth.jpg

evolvebw.jpg

I'm searching for a good copy of the Jelva cover

paul2b.jpg

and the UFO-Poster, seen in the A'le'inn restaurant.
I don't have a screenshot, but the poster is seen in the background while Greame and Clive sitting at the bar.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

this weekend I watched Paul for the very first time and I had the idea to replicate the SDCC badge.

Could anybody tell the correct size please, if possible in cm.

Thanks in advance.

Dietrich

BTW: The final picture taken in this movie is attached.

Hi guys,

here's my version of the bumper sticker. For the name "Rachel, Nevada" I used Bank Gothic, which matches more the authentic sticker.

Enjoy

Dietrich

Hi, Cmdr Kenner,
back the SDCC badge, i have a very similar clear plastic badge holder : it is supposed to fit 4 1/8" X 2 7/8" cards (104mm X 73mmm).
I hope it helps.
Best

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back