4LOM_comp.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 165
  • DDCdefender_layout.jpg
    DDCdefender_layout.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 175
  • BlasterFoundPart.jpg
    BlasterFoundPart.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 187
Let me know if you're looking for anything specific. I have all the original graphics here and I also still have access to the FB page even though it's invisible to the public.
No plans for rebuilding yet. It's a lot of work.
We have several HUGE discoveries I was getting ready to share when FB shut us down. FB was nice for comments and discussion, Instagram just isn't the same. The RPF is nice too, but not as many people. We had 11,000 followers.

Let me know if you're looking for anything specific. I have all the original graphics here and I also still have access to the FB page even though it's invisible to the public.
We have several HUGE discoveries I was getting ready to share when FB shut us down. FB was nice for comments and discussion, Instagram just isn't the same. The RPF is nice too, but not as many people. We had 11,000 followers.
Sad Doctor Who GIF

lonepigeon

Looking for a list or compilation of Prequel Trilogy found parts, any item

Would it be possible to make it an online RPF book source while considering how to make it available to a wider audience? Or is that like doing it 2x, and therefore too much work?

Is the PartsofSW FB page accessible ?
Not yet at the moment. Facebook closed it.
I was in touch with the originator, and he answered me:
"Sorry, Facebook removed our page.
They said we were in “violation of community guidelines” but no further explanation was given.
We are appealing Facebook’s action but we’re not sure if they will reinstate the page.
For now we have Instagram…
(@partsofsw) • Instagram photos and videos
We will probably be rebuilding our website too in 2023."

We all are still waiting :confused:

Not yet at the moment. Facebook closed it.
I was in touch with the originator, and he answered me:
"Sorry, Facebook removed our page.
They said we were in “violation of community guidelines” but no further explanation was given.
We are appealing Facebook’s action but we’re not sure if they will reinstate the page.
For now we have Instagram…
(@partsofsw) • Instagram photos and videos
We will probably be rebuilding our website too in 2023."

We all are still waiting:confused:
thanks again

I'm saddened to say that it appears that Facebook has now officially deleted The Parts of Star Wars.
The page was still visible to us, the creators, in an "unpublished" state as we requested a Facebook review of their decision.
Now even I can't see it.

I'm saddened to say that it appears that Facebook has now officially deleted The Parts of Star Wars.
The page was still visible to us, the creators, in an "unpublished" state as we requested a Facebook review of their decision.
Now even I can't see it.
This sounds bad:mad:
But I am still hunting for ... I found two further.
images (8).jpeg

images (7).jpeg
131589402_3333653543423903_7225228798845587659_o.jpg

Last edited:
Now even I can't see it.

Thanks for your hard work over the years on that wonderful, precious resource! It continues to be a labor of love I'm sure and we all appreciate being able to share in the forensic discoveries that make this all so much fun.

If I may say, though, somewhat bluntly - it's too precious a resource to have had solely on a platform like Facebook anyway, where MANY people refuse to participate. A standard, publicly-viewable platform (a web page) is the way to go...

Thanks again!

Dan

Thanks for your hard work over the years on that wonderful, precious resource! It continues to be a labor of love I'm sure and we all appreciate being able to share in the forensic discoveries that make this all so much fun.

If I may say, though, somewhat bluntly - it's too precious a resource to have had solely on a platform like Facebook anyway, where MANY people refuse to participate. A standard, publicly-viewable platform (a web page) is the way to go...

Thanks again!

Dan
You're welcome. :)
I totally understand your POV. Honestly we had more people with us on Facebook than ever before. It was a great place to get information out there and have interaction with people. You're right though, the info does need a more permanent home.
We're going to need to figure out a simple website design to use the graphics we already have and back it up with social media on Instagram.
The website is such a daunting task since there's so much info to share and the two of us are very busy working full-time on Star Wars as well.

Chris

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back