Painting Foam Latex

Bonezilla57

Does anyone have a recommendation for the type of paint to use on Foam Latex? I've heard anywhere from acrylic to grease paint. I'd like to try my hand at air brushing. I used acrylic on an appliance once. Looked awful and it cracked. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pax a form of prosthetic paint that is 50% Pros Aide (PA) and 50% Liquitex acrylic paint(X) =PAX

The can be used on the foam and blended onto the skin ,other thinned down pax washes or detail may be painted on top or Rubber Mask Grease Paint thinned with alcohol.

An older method is to seal the appliance with Duo eyelash adhesive, powder then use rubber mask grease paint for all your coloration, remember to powder to set the make up

you can combine both techniques

Pax a form of prosthetic paint that is 50% Pros Aide (PA) and 50% Liquitex acrylic paint(X) =PAX

The can be used on the foam and blended onto the skin ,other thinned down pax washes or detail may be painted on top or Rubber Mask Grease Paint thinned with alcohol.

An older method is to seal the appliance with Duo eyelash adhesive, powder then use rubber mask grease paint for all your coloration, remember to powder to set the make up

you can combine both techniques

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back