Paint. Opinions and experiences requested

StevenBills, thanks for the recommendation. I set aside time to make the sojourn down to Skyway Models. The paint selection is good, but, more than that, the kits he's got stocked...! Anyone want an original 1979-issue Star Trek: The Motion Picture Klingon Battlecruiser or Vulcan Shuttle? 1989-issue amt Batmobile? 1983-issue MPC TIE Interceptor?

Analyzer, related to that -- he's got four of Bandai's Death Star Attack Sets. Did you want any for the 1:72 Death Star surface tiles or 1:144 X-Wings?

I snagged a twenty-year-old Hasegawa 1:72 VF-1S Valkyrie without decals for thirty bucks and made a list of stuff I want to go back for.

StevenBills, thanks for the recommendation. I set aside time to make the sojourn down to Skyway Models. The paint selection is good, but, more than that, the kits he's got stocked...! Anyone want an original 1979-issue Star Trek: The Motion Picture Klingon Battlecruiser or Vulcan Shuttle? 1989-issue amt Batmobile? 1983-issue MPC TIE Interceptor?

Analyzer, related to that -- he's got four of Bandai's Death Star Attack Sets. Did you want any for the 1:72 Death Star surface tiles or 1:144 X-Wings?

I snagged a twenty-year-old Hasegawa 1:72 VF-1S Valkyrie without decals for thirty bucks and made a list of stuff I want to go back for.

Maybe, how much are they?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back