Original Grays Sports Almanac from BTTF II on eBay

All of the Almanacs in the links that you have posted are replicas. The first link you have posted shows the replica that is sold by Markpoon,
who is also a member of the RPF. His ebay username is swindyfan, but he also sells them here in a Classifieds/Project Runs listing. It is the
most accurate replica available anywhere. It has the same inside pages copied from the same source that was used to create the original props.
I identified this book several years ago. RPF member Roland then recreated the page files for Markpoon using a copy of the same book. In my
opinion, the swindyfan/Markpoon replica is as close to a 100% perfect copy of the original as you will ever find.

If you want to get a real one, it will cost at least $5,000 USD which is prohibitively expensive for many collectors. However, in BTTF2, this was
the key, most important prop in the story. Because of this it is a very popular item with those who CAN afford to collect the bigger/more expensive
original items, Therefore it brings a very high price whenever an authentic original prop actually comes up for sale. I don't think you'd ever find a
genuine original Almanac listed for sale anywhere for less than $3,000.

Get a copy of the Markpoon replica. You won't be disappointed. :cool

None of those eBay listings were deceptive in my opinion. You just need to thoroughly read the whole description and never assume.

The 'Dangerous Bob' Almanac was sold in the ScreenUsed auction on November 8. Final price including buyer's premiums etc, was $9,440.
So it actually worked out ok for Bob. He got a considerably better amount than he was expecting. :cool

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back