Original Batman Begins suit?

msisaac

I have seen several pics here of the Batman Begins suit as it looked throughout the majority of the movie, but has anyone tackled creating the original suit as it looked in the drawer when Lucius originally showed it to Bruce? It looks INCREDIBLE and very intricate. It actually looks like pieces would be hinged and moveable on it.

abatman128g.jpg

Called the Nomex suit. It was cast in multiple pieces and laid in layers of silicone, very indepth process the mold were crazy to see. Here are a few btter pics. Oh and to answer your question nobUD is going to be. :love

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC09903.jpg

Are you sure this is his suit?But it's not the same one in my memory .
xiao3.jpg

xiao1.jpg

xiao2.jpg

It's not the "final" suit that you see batman in all the time. This is the Nomex suit. The military prototype that Fox shows Bruce Wayne right before Fox shows Wayne the Tumbler. Wayne takes the nomex suit and makes it into the Begins suit that you see for the rest of the movie.

Called the Nomex suit. It was cast in multiple pieces and laid in layers of silicone, very indepth process the mold were crazy to see. Here are a few btter pics. Oh and to answer your question nobUD is going to be. :love

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC09903.jpg

Pictures aren't showing up. Says I don't have permission to access.

Pictures aren't showing up. Says I don't have permission to access.

Nevermind. I just hunted around through the pics on the batmanunmasked site until I found the ones I'm guessing you posted. That suit looks so intricate. So many detail pieces cast inside the silicone.

Here are a couple of photos of the building process. I love the nomex suit as is but hate the batsuit.

prototypenomexsurvivalb.png

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back