Only God Forgives (Post-release)

Could also be taken as a back-story of sorts to drive giving some possible insight into "drivers" apparently violent past. Nobody is saying that officially of course but it has come up.

I saw it yesterday. Loved it. Exactly what I expected. Although I understand why people don't like it. It certainly has an "arthouse" feel to it. I think any Refn or Gosling fans will be satisfied. Hope you all enjoy it!

I didn't pay for the big screen treatment. I really liked Drive, but feel the same about both films; Not worth the big screen treatment, but definitely worth On Demand.

Only God Forgives was filled with nice visuals and excellent set-pieces! The set ups for killings were so brutal and in your face. There were some very awkward moments, and not silent awkward. I mean like what is wrong with you, your mom, and your brother awkward:sick

One scene in particular reminded me of some uncooked short-ribs....mmmmm...yummy.

I saw a scene from it that Ryan was sitting down with a girlfriend and his mother, and it was the worst piece of cinema I have ever seen. I can't imagine even wanting to try to watch this on Netflix.

Finally saw it. Watched it on Amazon instead of in the theatre.

Pure awesomeness!

What a gorgeous movie. If you would like to see a beautiful piece of art, I highly recommend it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back