One for Alien fans

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FirstHuntress

Now, If I drank coffee, I would have that coffee machine. Maybe it makes hot chocolate too.......... I like the gesture for Robocop too....

crawjaw

Found this while browsing for Alien pictures. I know it's an old thread but I missed it before and may be others did too. Brilliant.

Thaden

That was pretty sweet! :D

Reckon the OCP mention was a nod to robocop?
It most definitely is...check out the logo on his hat. ;)

Pretty damn good short though...the level of quality is on par with some of the big budget animated films.