Unlimited Run One Eyed Willy's Eye Patch by Magnoli Props

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We just finished this piece by request (skull not included):

extra-image-1588.jpg

extra-image-1589.jpg

Can be purchased here: One Eyed Willy's Eye Patch by Magnoli Props

We're looking at doing the full skull with bandana as well... so keep your eyes out for that next year. ;)

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Prototype is done a bit sooner than expected:

PnKR9PN.jpg

We're still sourcing supplies, so the run won't start for at least a couple of months, but at least this will whet your appetite. The stand will not be included, but everything else shown (skull, patch and bandana) will be. Price will likely be around $200-$250.

Hmm, for me to justify the cost, the skull would need to look very much like the movie and need the hat. I think I'll have to pass on this one after all. Still looking forward to the National Treasure spectacles though!

I actually really dig that stand. I know its not going to be included but what can you tell us about it.
Is it just a wood medalian with a wooden rod installed?

The finished product will come with small stand (not in the images) with a few coins of Willy's treasure. (not to be touched)
We have 8 skulls in this run so since it has been awhile those interested let us know again and we will build a list on a new post.
We are finalizing the cost but it will be around the $250 as stated before.

The finished product will come with small stand (not in the images) with a few coins of Willy's treasure. (not to be touched)
We have 8 skulls in this run so since it has been awhile those interested let us know again and we will build a list on a new post.
We are finalizing the cost but it will be around the $250 as stated before.
Count me in! I’ve been wanting to upgrade my Willy skull and this is perfect!

Great work as always, mate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back