On Judgement day what things would try to kill you?

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok my cousin and I were having a debate about Terminator and she came up with a good (or hilarious?) point. If Skynet infected all electronics, would a sliding door at a store try to kill you? There are some that use a heat sensor to open when a person walks up to it.

If my car was affected or influenced it could kill me without a problem, and it would probably aim for cars that are manually controlled.

Going by half of the car-hack videos I've seen on TED talks, the majority of post 2005 cars would easily be taken over. All the cars would be driven into each other.

Deliberately overheating devices with corrupt firmwares, burn houses down. Take out the power. Take away heat and food.

isn't the famous quote that society is three meals away from anarchy?

Well they are talking about Smart toasters and other appliances, so in a few years your entire kitchen could get you. Laptops, Smart Phones, tablets, and now watches...I'm sure Skynet could blow the batteries (I mean a guy had an ECig battery damn near take his face off recently), so yeah, lot's of carnage right there

Just turn off the power grid and kill electronic communication and all transportation.
They could kick back and watch the mass starvation, riots and mass murders until few were left.
"Nine meals away from anarchy."

Just turn off the power grid and kill electronic communication and all transportation.
They could kick back and watch the mass starvation, riots and mass murders until few were left.
"Nine meals away from anarchy."

See, now this is why Americans have been getting more and more fat over the past couple decades. We are just storing calories in preparation for the crash of the food supply after Judgement Day.

Our thoughts are deadlier than any threat in the entire human history,because our history stems from our reactions to our thoughts,and since thoughts are no more than random electronic pulses that are unable to be controlled by Skynet...uhm...I think we're screwed either way :rolleyes

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back