Obscure LOTR/Tolkien props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vaapad_VII

Hey all - anyone have any obscure Tolkien props? I'm not talking about things mass produced and licensed by NC or anyone else, but rare book-based props really. Anything? Lets see what's out there.

~Dave

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I made Sam's box of salt shown in the Two Towers Extended edition once.

darcjedi

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
making one of the silmarils or morgoth's crown with the silmarils in it would be pretty cool.

-Jeff

BrotherWilliam

I know I'm very much looking forward to seeing how Jackson does the Arkenstone for The Hobbit. I've always pictured it as very similar to a silmaril.

Renevo

I have quite a number of Tolkien items. I'm an amateur Tolkien scholar. I have a lot of things that were mass produced but on the rarer side I have a set of LotR second edition pritinings, first edition of the Silmarillion, and a number of other Tolkien books, some collectors editions (2 book shelves worth)

G17RDY

Sr Member
Here's a couple of items that i made..

Large Cave Troll Hammer

Sword of the Balrog

Moria Orc Sword