NOS4A2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PumpkinKing

I have been watching NOS4A2 on AMC since last year and really enjoy it. I did not read the book but I don’t think you need to in order to enjoy the show. I have AMC premiere so I get to watch each episode a little early and I still have just one big glaring question about the entire show that I would love to get answered. Why the f#&% is this show not aired during the November-December time frame? With a show that has Christmasland as a main focal point, and with the intro music being borderline christmas music, why is it not aired during the Christmas season?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RedheadKevin

I just find it funny that it's set in Haverhill, Massachusetts, which is a real city, but not one frame of Season 1 was filmed in Haverhill.