Nightmare Before Christmas Themed Halloween Party!

Without a doubt, this is spectacular!!! You must be a Set Decorator! Wow...would I love to go a party with THIS as the environment! YOU are talented, indeed!
:eek
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

BTW: Who are you dressing as?

This is AMAZING! Incredible job creating the NBC world. Using this thread as inspiration for my xmas display, I was just planning decorating my haunted mansion themed home theater like NBC...
any advice or tutorial on the jack in the box? or Duck?

mike

any advice or tutorial on the jack in the box? or Duck?

mike

I used a foam pumpkin as the head and dremel'd out the eyes and mouth. Ive seen some tutorials where they've made the head with floral foam. Which might of been a cheaper more cost effective way to make this build. As well as get the shape you want. The only pumpkin that was large enough and not round they only sold at target. But it was pretty price and still not the exact shape I wanted. The crank was a grinded piece of rebar with a old handle from some spring exercise thing. I held in place with a skateboard bushing, then glued it in.

The duck was made out entirely out of floral foam. Except the base which was a piece of wood I buffed with a wire cleaning wheel. To give it texture and to give it that etched rotten look. Dowel for it's neck and wood for the beak and teeth.

1279082592656.jpg
DAT PARTY.

I am blown away by the effort put into this!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back