Nicholson Joker Latex Mask from Batman 1989

putridpetes

View attachment 124200

View attachment 124201

This is my first post on here! I have been inspired after following so many great projects over the past few months, i just had to have a go at one myself! This is still in the very early stages but i am really happy with how it is coming on. I have used Super cculpey and acrylic teeth over a pvc mannequin head. When happy with the sculpt, i will make a two part hard plaster mould for a slush cast to make a latex mask! I'll keep you posted! Pete

If you're going to spend the Money to make it a silicone mask, why not use the life cast from haunted studios to make it accurate? I believe there us a member making robocop on here doing the same thing.
Would be pretty cool to see.

Really enjoying this sculpt! Ran out of Super Sculpey atm... so ordered some more...cant wait to make the two part mold and pull some latex masks from this... I've been learning lots from following threads on this forum and everything on youtube i can find! This is so much fun! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back