New Sterling Silver Bio Submission Contest

Eaglewood

Sr Member
MODS-- if this isnt in the right place please feel free to move wherever.

As many of you know- we recently presented Matt Winston with a Sterling Silver Bio Necklace. There were only 2 of these made in this size. Due to the fact that Matt said this piece will become a Winston family heirloom, I have decided to not create any more of this piece for the general public. This one was created using Kithunters P1 Bio which that was signed by all the panel at Monsterpalloza .

At any rate, It seems that this type of necklace has become somewhat wanted. So here is what I am going to do--

I want to create another version of this necklace that will be offered to everyone. I havent decided which Bio style to use, so I am going to ask the following of anyone who is interested
  • send pictures of the bio you would like to see used-- we want something that embodies the Lair and the Predator world
  • if your bio is selected you will need to send me the bio or a copy for reference and scanning-if possible raw copies would be preferred as we will retain it for promotion, etc. Original Bios will be returned. If it is a dark color we will need to coat it with a white talcum powder-like spray which will NOT damage the piece at all. It rinses and wipes off.
  • Keep in mind that if we use something very detailed like a Bone Bio or similar it may lose some detail when it gets too small-- so bear that in mind when submitting.
  • you will receive a completed necklace for use of your Bio
  • Final bio selection will be determined by myself and Kithunter after consulting with other Lair members.
So here is what I need you to do-- send me the pics to my email at clay@thorhammers.com for consideration.

We will give this a little while before a decision is made. Will notify the winner via email and then start a WIP thread showing the process.

Thanks all!!!!

Wait u said we can submit a "Bone Bio" as in BoneHunter? Here's my submission. There are 2 versions one is an earlier version with less detail and the new one with more details.
bhv1_n_bhv2_comparison_by_michaelloh-d4mjkmz.jpg

@ Uratz-- you didnt read all the way-- "Keep in mind that if we use something very detailed like a Bone Bio or similar it may lose some detail when it gets too small-- so bear that in mind when submitting."

@ Uratz-- you didnt read all the way-- "Keep in mind that if we use something very detailed like a Bone Bio or similar it may lose some detail when it gets too small-- so bear that in mind when submitting."

Yeah its no big deal I understand about miniaturization it most likely will look a bit simplified.

Damn that was a quick submission period! Day late, dollar short I guess.. Story of my life! lol Oh well maybe next time. Can't wait for the process thread! (y)

Ok-- after much discussion and going over some options-- we have decided that the new Bio will be a classic P2 version. Hez has so graciously agreed to donate a raw casting of one of his pieces for this.
Will post WIP photos as we go along.

Thanks all and thanks Hez

Will post a thread in the Marketplace when these are available, so start saving your pennies!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back