New Project! If you can dream it I can do it!

A life-sized animatronic live-action Optimus Prime head with eyes that follow you around the room, articulated eyelids, lips, and jaw, and a face shield that opens and closes, with several phrases programmed into it.

EDIT: And working lights, and spinning things on the cheeks and ears.

6406121509_bf057387d9_b.jpg

on second look, it is not a very difficult prop in the granada series. In the novels there is, I think, some kind of spiral spring.

2vwix5s.png
[/IMG]

you can watch the whole episode 'the dying detective' on youtube. Holmes recieves the box at around 35:00

I've wanted that taser thing for AGES that whole set had the most amazing props in it. The 19.6 inches feels a bit long to me though, I'd guess more like 16 or 15, but I'm guessing. Also in your drawing you have the prongs on the tip pointing inwards, which is wrong, they were straight.

I've wanted that taser thing for AGES that whole set had the most amazing props in it. The 19.6 inches feels a bit long to me though, I'd guess more like 16 or 15, but I'm guessing. Also in your drawing you have the prongs on the tip pointing inwards, which is wrong, they were straight.

Can you post some screenshots of the straight prongs? Tomorrow I try to decrease the angle and stretch it a little.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back