New blood joins the pack

cjlow

Hi guys, i've been here for sometime and recently i've decided to venture deeper into pred stuffs.

After much contemplating i've decided to get myself a pred suit. I've no skills and experience in moulding, working with plastics/resin/mechanics etc so i suppose i'll end up buying parts from here and there. I've read up some of the useful stuffs from the Member buy, sell and trade section and i'm aware that there's a list of pro's doing build to order. But first of all i would like to start off from the mask. Wondering if any of the Bio Mask pros would be able to custom the mask in the photo? Please refrain from flaming me if i've mention anything rude/off. :p

900992_press02-001.jpg

That's a Gort bio. Contact Hez or Biohunter76 for the best of the best. And good luck in making your suit...prepare to attack your bank account :p

Thanks for the speedy & informative reply nismo300zx! Recently i have gotten myself a steady income which somehow fuels dream to own a pred suit. :p I'm not rushing into suiting myself up asap so i guess the costs are pretty much spreaded out evenly for the months~year to come.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back