Unlimited Run -:-:- NEW 10/4 - S.H.I.E.L.D. Decals, Labels, & Permits -:-:-

Re: NEW STUFF 6/21 - S.H.I.E.L.D. Decals, Labels, and Permits

Paypal sent for car decal set!

Dang it!!!!!!!! I just sent a PM but didn't see those new ones. Good lord man, you can add them to my order to then.
These are awesome people. They really are superior quality. I have them all over the place.

Dang it!!!!!!!! I just sent a PM but didn't see those new ones. Good lord man, you can add them to my order to then.
These are awesome people. They really are superior quality. I have them all over the place.

Update and payment received. Will ship as soon as the personalization is complete, thanks!

Got my SHIELD decals on my car and they ROCK!!! I have gotten many compliments and crazy looks :) Thank you.
20140617_171416.jpg
20140617_171345.jpg

I think it's just your car that rocks. :)

Re: NEW 7/2 - S.H.I.E.L.D. Decals, Labels, and Permits

OH YEAH!!!!!!!! I will definitely be ordering a couple of those new decals when I pay for my license plate. Unfortunately it will not be until next month :cry Money is tight right now.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!! I will definitely be ordering a couple of those new decals when I pay for my license plate. Unfortunately it will not be until next month :cry Money is tight right now.

No worries - I stay up late at night plotting your bankruptcy. And to prove it, check out what I added to the updated latest decal set.

No worries - I stay up late at night plotting your bankruptcy. And to prove it, check out what I added to the updated latest decal set.
-_- SERIOUSLY?!?!?! My god man, you definitely know how to pile it on. Those are beautiful, another outstanding display. Just watched Capt America again this weekend and want to find his t-shirt that he wears right before his transformation.

Re: NEW 7/7 - S.H.I.E.L.D. Decals, Labels, & Permits

A little something I had made at the mall today. Not everyone has kids obviously, but I thought this was a great idea. Feel free to borrow the concept and make it your own.

And yes, those are my real license plates. ;)

10486032_10153354436674460_8177633890265717635_n.jpg

-_- SERIOUSLY?!?!?! My god man, you definitely know how to pile it on. Those are beautiful, another outstanding display. Just watched Capt America again this weekend and want to find his t-shirt that he wears right before his transformation.
i made the design ready for those shirts just need to hear back from tshirt suplier on price ;)
i do love the shirt ;)

The SSR shirt was done several years back. I forget who did the run, though. I've got one and it is a very nice shirt. I wear it all the time.

IMG_0768.jpg

The SSR shirt was done several years back. I forget who did the run, though. I've got one and it is a very nice shirt. I wear it all the time.

View attachment 351906

This is where I got mine. http://www.customdropshipping.com/c...-avenger-capt-america-ssr-white-t-shirt-15522
It is designed with the wing on bot sleeves, but you can customize it to where it is only on the left like in the movie. I wear it all the time when I workout.

New decal based on the SDCC poster coming soon:

http://www.cicproject.com/misc/SSR_Promo.jpg
I am intrigued.
http://www.cicproject.com/misc/shieldbumper.jpg

Interest? 2" x 8" & not sure on cost yet. Maybe $6 shipped?
I loved this idea of cofphoto when I saw it. You know I am down for anything you do.
This is where I got mine. http://www.customdropshipping.com/c...-avenger-capt-america-ssr-white-t-shirt-15522
It is designed with the wing on bot sleeves, but you can customize it to where it is only on the left like in the movie. I wear it all the time when I workout.
Sweet, thanks, I have it in my cart but will wait and see if stargatefan's plan works out
i made the design ready for those shirts just need to hear back from tshirt suplier on price ;)
i do love the shirt ;)
I always would rather support anyone on therpf then some random company, so I am interested.

The new design look great look forward to adding it to my collection when available and thanks you for offering it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back