Limited Run Neverending Story AURYN medallion by Magnoli Props

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Some of you have been following this project over at our Neverending Story book thread here: Limited Run - The Neverending Story (blank) Book and Auryn by Magnoli Props

...but I wanted to make a new thread specifically for the Auryn medallion as it's been a VERY tricky project due to several factors and I wanted to keep you guys posted and gauge genuine interest to see whether or not we should continue.

This was our previous prototype:

aTSqvtxl.jpg

Now, the problem with this one was that no one could do the shiny-gold plus the antique silver plating without being either messy or without sacrificing the dual shiny/antique finish. So, working closely with laellee , we split the one-piece design into four separate pieces, which could then be cast and electroplated separately, then joined back together after plating, ensuring a perfect finish. Now, the good news is... it'll look clean, colors will be spot on... AND it'll be cast in BRASS, not a cheap allow or pot-metal.

So... the question is this: How many of you would be interested in a super-detailed shiny gold and antique silver plated BRASS Auryn, including gold chain seen above, for around $95? Please post your interest here and if there are enough guys signing on, we'll go forward with this project after long last!

Kind regards,
Indy
Magnoli Props

Some of you have been following this project over at our Neverending Story book thread here: Limited Run - The Neverending Story (blank) Book and Auryn by Magnoli Props

...but I wanted to make a new thread specifically for the Auryn medallion as it's been a VERY tricky project due to several factors and I wanted to keep you guys posted and gauge genuine interest to see whether or not we should continue.

View attachment 1811016

Now, the problem with this one was that no one could do the shiny-gold plus the antique silver plating without being either messy or without sacrificing the dual shiny/antique finish. So, working closely with laellee , we split the one-piece design into four separate pieces, which could then be cast and electroplated separately, then joined back together after plating, ensuring a perfect finish. Now, the good news is... it'll look clean, colors will be spot on... AND it'll be cast in BRASS, not a cheap allow or pot-metal.

So... the question is this: How many of you would be interested in a super-detailed shiny gold and antique silver plated BRASS Auryn, including gold chain seen above, for around $95? Please post your interest here and if there are enough guys signing on, we'll go forward with this project after long last!

Kind regards,
Indy
Magnoli Props
Interest List:

1. Astyanax
2. bk85
3. wraithride
4. bastianbux
5. skeysta
6. Rik1138
7. prev
8. xsaenz
9. JEFREY1986
10. kursosawa

11. GoneSolo
12. sycor
13. MiamiLoco
14. WingdSoldier
15. ScourgiousJinx
16. Kroenen77
17. Gygax
18. Kami
19. dabatan
20. katmax

21. glottis

Last edited:

View attachment 1811016

Kind regards,
Indy
Magnoli Props
very interested in buying a couple of your auryn necklaces and the shiny gold and antique silver plated BRASS Auryn, including gold chain count me in

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back