"I'm Disabled..."
How are you disabled?
"Leg disabled"
How long have you been this way?
"10 years?"
How did it happen?
"acid"

:lol:lol:lol:lol
Everyone promise me if you haven't seen The IT Crowd, you'll take 30 seconds and add it to your Instant Queue on Netflix. Then the next time you have a bad day, watch an episode and I dare you not to be in a good mood.
Have you tried turning it off and on again? :lol

What's behind the red door? :lol I LOVE IT Crowd!

We have a kid in our neighborhood we've dubbed Moss Jr. He looks like Moss and even sort of dresses like him....highwater pants, etc. Every morning he runs for the bus stop with his head down and his arms at his sides carrying his trumpet case and wearing a backpack. If he parted his afro he'd be Moss's twin.

"I'm Disabled..."
How are you disabled?
"Leg disabled"
How long have you been this way?
"10 years?"
How did it happen?
"acid"

:lol:lol:lol:lol
Everyone promise me if you haven't seen The IT Crowd, you'll take 30 seconds and add it to your Instant Queue on Netflix. Then the next time you have a bad day, watch an episode and I dare you not to be in a good mood.

That's awesome. Get a video of him running.

Roy Singing "We don't need no...education"

Moss: "Uummm, yes you do...you just used a double negative."
:lol:lol:lol

That's awesome. Get a video of him running.

Roy Singing "We don't need no...education"

Moss: "Uummm, yes you do...you just used a double negative."
:lol:lol:lol

I got my wife a Flip for Xmas. She's been trying to catch him on video for weeks. It's been raining so much lately his Mom's been driving him to the bus stop though. Even when he does run by he's hard to catch. We don't have a wide view of him coming so it's a brief window of opportunity. It's like trying to catch Bigfoot. :lol

Alright now that we have a nearly a full roster for our first film get ready to mark down the date on your calendars folks, next Friday June 17th at 6:00pm PST. (7:00pm MDT, 8:00pm Central and 9:00pm EST.)

I’ll be the point of contact on XBL my gamertag is Otakugakuto, just shoot me a message here or friend request to confirm if your on board for next week shenanigans. :p

Quick update guys, its been nearly a week and the lack of interest and confirmations this close to the tentative date means movie night is likely getting shelved or pushed back until we have a full peanut gallery or until I setup an open bar. :lol

Hey there folks with all the Netflix hoopla the last few days I figured now is as good a time as any to try giving this another shot. Same as before just message me here or send me a friend request and I’ll invite you to the live party on the day, date and time will be determined soon but I’ve already chosen the movie.

thnhb.jpg

Last edited:
That's the plan sir, most of us will be there next week so this is getting schedule sometime after con.

Since most of us have had a chance to catch there breath and reintegrate themselves back into the daily grind after SDCC festivities it's time to finally get the ball rolling on this again. Sometime earlier next week between 5 and 8pm depending on the people available and timezones, I'll be running a live party for a viewing of Howard the Duck.

Why this film you may ask? Because the Holiday special isn't available on instant streaming.:p

Hopefully we can generate four to eight people to makes this happen because watching a good or bad film with the right audience makes all the difference and there isn't a better one than the folks here.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back