Neo's Suit

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi guys,

So i need to start getting ready for the "Con" , so this is just a tease of what im working on:

0811011958.jpg

0810012049.jpg

0810012026.jpg

Chris,

You need to get done as soon as you can with whatever you are doing and MAKE ONE FOR ME ................. lol. Once again, You have some talent Good Sir. I respect it. Can't wait to see the rest . Good Luck and keep us posted. :)

Again, very impressive. Do you have a template for the spots? It might just be me, but is that upper mandible teeth on the ends to the dread jewelry?

Again, very impressive. Do you have a template for the spots? It might just be me, but is that upper mandible teeth on the ends to the dread jewelry?

Thanks: I don't use templates for spots all my suits are free hand airbrushed.

About the mandible teeth, that one is a small piece of bone from an animal skull, the other one is half of a jawbone from another animal.

Nikki: The beads on the left side of the back of the head are some wooded beads I found at the store

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back