Need suggestions for a relatively easy (with armor) cosplay!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ibeenthere

Hey folks!
So I am new to this and have no experience wit foam smiting... But what I do have is around a month to get something ready and a strong will to learn and improve!
I was thinking of doing a Mass Effect N7 build, but it is too complex to be finished anytime soon and I think I'd rather start with something simpler... So I would very much appreciate suggestions for a relatively simple cosplay that does include some "armor" pieces to it!

Thanks in advance!

P.S
The more "pop" known would be better since I do want to win 1st prize in my office party! :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.