need source for jedi belt buckles

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Poseidon11, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Poseidon11

Poseidon11 New Member

Anyone know where I can find either Anakin or Obi style belt buckles from ROTS? They don't have to be a perfect match.

Thanks

2. SWFreak

SWFreak Well-Known Member

3. DaddyfromNaboo

DaddyfromNaboo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

QUote from the page "All Metal Side Release Buckle with unbeatable German engineering and design. Made of Zinc diecast, with Stainless Steel pin and spring. Suitable for use in sub-zero temperatures. Twice as strong as most plastic buckles. Individually packed in bags. All buckles are contoured or curved style."

Ahhh, ze great German engineerink ... ;)

Nice buckles, but not exact. I wonder where I could find them over here :\

Michael

4. cloud4131ff7

cloud4131ff7 New Member

Check out Master Corin Shadowblayde at grandarmy.org/boards

5. saber_holder

saber_holder Active Member

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  6. IAMMAUL

IAMMAUL Active Member

Dave has some in the Junk yard.

Rudy G.

7. Jedidentist

Jedidentist Well-Known Member

Obi Wan buckles that are anywhere close to accurate are near impossible to find.

8. Rotton

Rotton New Member

Yes, after searching around for awhile I ended up making my own Obi-Wan buckle. It is not 100% accurate, but works until I make a better one. In fact, I only found like 2 types, both were not right, and were one off's I think anyway. Good luck.

9. the.rebel.agent

the.rebel.agent Sr Member

I did my Obi-Wan belt buckle of metal. I contacted a belt buckle factory in Argentina. They did the mold and one for test.

Take a look at http://www.theforce.com.ar/Scripts/WebForm...on=2&lNewsId=33

They let me down and stoped the production cause they did not have time to do it. I am looking for another provider right now.

You can buy Anakin Belt Buckles at http://www.mpmcostumes.com. They are about 10 pounds each. Hope that helps u.