Need Batman Costume

Sylvain

Hi,

I am new in your forum and I need your help to find a Batman Costume TDK.

Can you refer me some persons or companies who can provide me that suit.

I am looking for a movie quality costume

thank you all

Sylvain

I searched for The dark knight collectors suit on google. I found one that looks quite good, not sure if it will satisfy your movie quality preference though, can't really tell without seeing it in person.

Hi!

There are 2 costumes out on ebay for around 2500 and 2800$. I have not seen them IRL but they seem fairly good quality. Though the price is quite high. I am also looking for TDK stuff. Have been looking to buy the costume in parts to get a good replica for a bit less but seems to be very hard to find "bargains" on TDK replicas. So for all you out there that makes suits for TDK or batman begins or other replicas I would appreciate a PM if you have some info or something to sell at a "fair" price.

There is supposed to be only one person selling TDK armor. So it will be hard to find a better price. But the prices you listed are about as resonable as they get there are a ton of pieces to the TDK suit and it takes quit a bit of time to cast them for sure. That's just based on the Begins cowls and Panther armor I have run.

Hi!

There are 2 costumes out on ebay for around 2500 and 2800$. I have not seen them IRL but they seem fairly good quality. Though the price is quite high. I am also looking for TDK stuff. Have been looking to buy the costume in parts to get a good replica for a bit less but seems to be very hard to find "bargains" on TDK replicas. So for all you out there that makes suits for TDK or batman begins or other replicas I would appreciate a PM if you have some info or something to sell at a "fair" price.

have you seen the ud replicas suit? its amazingly accurate and compleatly funvtional as armor.
its also about the same price as normal replica suits

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back