Need advise to make my first armor

vortex13

So im stuck i have just made my first prop the DL-44 and now i want to make my own costum mandolorian armor i would 3d prit it but my surface is just too small so i thought about eva foam but i dont know where or how to start and make it look like proper real armor , and i would not know where to get the blueprints for it either PLS help.

i always hate redirecting people off this site, but honestly thedentedhemlet.com is the place to go for all boba fett related stuff

there are some great tutorials and patterns out there for free

not too long ago i was toying with the idea of making armor for my niece, i ended up going the 3d print route, but before that i downloaded patterns to print out and cut out of rubbermaid garbage cans

you cut out the patterns and shape the pieces with a heat gun or hair drier.

easy and cheap, but the dented helmet it the place to go for all mando related stuff

i always hate redirecting people off this site, but honestly thedentedhemlet.com is the place to go for all boba fett related stuff

there are some great tutorials and patterns out there for free

not too long ago i was toying with the idea of making armor for my niece, i ended up going the 3d print route, but before that i downloaded patterns to print out and cut out of rubbermaid garbage cans

you cut out the patterns and shape the pieces with a heat gun or hair drier.

easy and cheap, but the dented helmet it the place to go for all mando related stuff
thank you so much

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back