NECA Predator Repaints

Vyporz

This is my first attempt at making a better Berserker Predator. I am still working to create the perfect one but this is what i have so far. I think it turned out pretty good. I think i did a really good job on Tracker and Falconer though. Here are all 3 Super Predators.

UPDATE- I just finished a v2 of berserker and tracker and plan on doing falconer soon. More pics will be up soon.

UPDATE 2- Just finished Falconer... again. V2 of all 3 Super Predators will be up soon. I will also wait until i have a black background for my lightbox.
Check out my other customs at my DeviantART page at- http://vyporz.deviantart.com/

Movie_Accurate_Berserker_Predator.jpg

Movie_Accurate_Falconer_Predator.jpg

Movie_Accurate_Tracker_Predator.jpg

Movie_Accurate_Super_Predators.jpg

i'd say too much washing and not enough painting. berserker sure looks better, but the other two need some more work IMO. keep it up.

Its really hard to tell what you did to them. Maybe if you would take pic's of them against a darker background we could see all you have done.

Painting these 7" (not sure what scale they would be called... :) ) figures can be tedious and time consuming but with enough imagination and referance it can be done. Keep on with it though. We all love to see people creative processes.

oh... welcome to the Lair.

Its really hard to tell what you did to them. Maybe if you would take pic's of them against a darker background we could see all you have done.

Painting these 7" (not sure what scale they would be called... :) ) figures can be tedious and time consuming but with enough imagination and referance it can be done. Keep on with it though. We all love to see people creative processes.

oh... welcome to the Lair.

I have been wanting to get a black backgroung for my light box but i dont have any black paper or fabric at the moment. i will retake when i do.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back