NECA Batman Grapnel Launcher replica

I got mine today. I had the opposite reaction. It's smaller than I thought it was going to be. It's neat though. Need to get the batteries so I can real the cord back in. I unspooled some of it before I realized batteries were not included. LOL.
I pretty much did the same, do with batteries were included or that it was at least already reeled in (though I suppose it's packed the way it is for shipping)
It's because that "resin kit" is just a recast of an old SD Studios kit someone assembled together wrong. Thank that person lol The barrel IS supposed to be to the side on it, too. Just depends on which recast version you got.
Huh that interesting to know.

got extremely lucky at a toy show this morning.

Guy sold me his last one for $20 even tho the vendor next to him was asking $60. This thing is very fun and has me all nostalgic on Keaton's Batman.

What mods are you guys thinking of doing with this? I plan on doing some light weathering but not sure what else can get done.

Would any one mind picking one up and shipping it to me at cost? I'm having no luck finding it locally and ebay prices are $70+.

Would any one mind picking one up and shipping it to me at cost? I'm having no luck finding it locally and ebay prices are $70+.
Wait another month and they'll be at Entertainment Earth and BBTS. They're timed exclusives. After a month or so they'll be available everywhere online for retail. Don't sweat NECA stuff, man. ****, don't sweat not having something asap. Give it time. In one year from now will it matter if you had it a year ago before anyone else? Nah, because it's only an impulse right now.

Wait another month and they'll be at Entertainment Earth and BBTS. They're timed exclusives. After a month or so they'll be available everywhere online for retail. Don't sweat NECA stuff, man. ****, don't sweat not having something asap. Give it time. In one year from now will it matter if you had it a year ago before anyone else? Nah, because it's only an impulse right now.
Absolutely true

I checked Entertainment Earth and it's $35 for preorder there too. It might be worth it to keep checking Walmart...

I found mine for $14.99 at Target but honestly that price feels like a mistake. The Animated Series grapnel is $30 at Target and while it’s somewhat larger, it’s less complex than the speargun. Similar pricing feels reasonable.

Stopped by a local Target. It comes up on the price scanner using a photo of the barcode, but not on the app. Checked with customer service. 0 in stock at any stores within 50 miles and they don't have any on the way soon.

IMG_20210909_213832.jpg

Last edited:
HalloweenCostumes is selling these now for $49. Kinda wild pricing but I'm sure there are people not in the prop game who will blindly buy it from that site.

Got one at my target for $29.99. One thing I noticed is that the cylinder can spins but doesnt have any mechanism to spin it when shooting or reeling in like in the movie
Has anyone modded these?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back