NECA AVP 1/4 scale is this happening or what

BENSIN

Sr Member
Are we ever going to get these or is NECA just going to keep making junk like the 'JUNGLE DEMON', more like Jungle TURD, am I right?

How about the rest of the Lost Hunters in 1/4 scale?

Last thing I ever bought was the P2 1/4 scale and that was like 15 years ago.

Not sure about the AVP line. But i know there is no plans for the lost hunters any time soon. Best you can hope for is a custom made one.

Man what a bummer on that one. I was always hoping for a Hippie 1/4 scale. I find it odd that NECA wouldn't do the rest in 1/4 scale, considering they love to whore out very MINOR variants / retooled figures to bleed consumers for as much as they can.

It's also disappointing that AvP 1/4 scale possibility is still unclear at this point, I am not buying the smaller scale stuff and don't get me wrong, AvP is doodoo, but the design is not TOO bad and quite frankly the various figures / statues made look 100x better than how the designs were represented in the movie. So that's a bummer. Can you imagine Celtic, in that scale? The guy is an absolute beast.

Great post my friend 100% agree with you. I do have complete NECA 1/4 line yes even Jungle Demon on pre order and both masked P1 & P2 versions with and without LED's. I love those figures very much I've talked about this subject on the other forum about NECA completing the entire lost clan but in vain. My 1/4 Ram is getting lonely and truly lost ;) Like you said time for NECA to make new preds and stop milking the same over and over. We need Wolf & Celtic & Shaman etc. and higher % chance rate...

Great post my friend 100% agree with you. I do have complete NECA 1/4 line yes even Jungle Demon on pre order and both masked P1 & P2 versions with and without LED's. I love those figures very much I've talked about this subject on the other forum about NECA completing the entire lost clan but in vain. My 1/4 Ram is getting lonely and truly lost ;) Like you said time for NECA to make new preds and stop milking the same over and over. We need Wolf & Celtic & Shaman etc. and higher % chance rate...

The 1/4 scale stuff is definitely among the best you can pick up for a collection and hey, if you like the Jungle Demon, that's totally cool. I just wish they would spend more effort on giving us more new stuff and less on repaints, but I think we're probably on the same page there. Yes, I agree Wolf would also be amazing, but would definitely need a resculpt...it would be worth it though! Celtic, Shaman, all the others that haven't been done yet, I wish they would just get on it already. As mentioned though, the Lost will probably remain lost. :(

Bigger is better. Wish I could have 1/1 scale of every pred but that's never gonna happen lol. Love the 1/4 scale stuff. Yeah Celtic would be killer. Also a wolf as well.

I always say there's more than plenty of fans out there for other Preds away from the spotlight. For example 1/4 Big Red it's a living proof. Guy is clearly off the beaten track it's amazing and sold out as well. So I don't see any hurdles for NECA slowly starting to pop out new sculpts and Preds. They have many 1/4 line followers myself included...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back