Myname is Bond, James Bond

streetjudge79

Master Member
This is for a certain Bond enthusiast here on the RPF.. Hope you like it Dave...

bond1.jpg

bond2.jpg

bond3.jpg

bond4.jpg

bond5.jpg

bond6.jpg

bond7.jpg

bond8.jpg

argh . Steve for as many pics as you take, you need to invest in some background lighting and get that flash washout effect out....it really messes with your work, because I know its better than pictured.

Originally posted by Got Maul@Jan 21 2006, 05:05 PM
argh . Steve for as many pics as you take, you need to invest in some background lighting and get that flash washout effect out....it really messes with your work, because I know its better than pictured.
[snapback]1164548[/snapback]​

I agree with Jose.

I LOVE the paint job, but I hate the sculpt. I really dont like that sculpt. Something about it is just not right.

I know he had some grey in the hair in the movies but with sculpted hair it just doesn't look right...his hair should be a very dark brown...

The sculpt is awesome, as usual. That camera flash is killing the paint job for me though. Throw some dramatic lighting on that sucker and turn the flash off. ;)

But I'll tell ya, when I saw the unpainted sculpt I really marvelled at all the details and wonderful work Howard did on it. After seeing this painted, I can see more of the subtle work, and I am even more impressed.

Njc---------------------

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back