My WIP prop room, Stargate items added..upgraded Unas

Re: My WIP prop room (pic heavy!)

Thats pretty amazing! How long have you been collecting? Ohhh some day!

How did I miss this post until now...you have an amazing collection Kwalsh and it's great seeing new additions. I really like (and drool over!) your SG items. That, too me, as an SG fan, are the best bits for me of your collection.....really great to see :)

Stellar collection you have my friend. Lots of variety as well as quality....
I'm really partial to your Predator, great job setting him up. :thumbsup

~Jonny

Thanks everyone :) I am sure you are all fed up with the updates of pics :p

Thanks Bruce, have just been collecting on and off for 6 or so years but more so screen used items to date. Cheers Chris, glad you like the SG items, SG will always be the bigger portion of my collection (with more to come i hope :D)
Cheers Jonny, the Pred was a pain to get on the mannequin lol. He needs alot of repair work from the times suiting up in him so will get him done in the next couple weeks.

Did some more work tonight, I call it phase 2 lol. I am running out of space already! Most of the time was spent planning how best to use the space and planning for when I am putting the themed sections in like a jungle mannequin base, cargo ship base and wall etc. As always any thoughts or ideas are welcomed and wanted :)

Anyways onto the pics, if anyone wants any detailed pics of any items let me know. Added a few since last time and the rest are still in the work area awaiting space.

IMG_7489.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

IMG_7477.jpg

IMG_7491.jpg

IMG_7481.jpg

IMG_7498.jpg

IMG_7487.jpg

funstastic. i totally dig that necromonger armor. i have a lord marshall helmet replica off ebay and it is displayed proudly in my bookcase.

Cheers lads, warning more pics :p. Ive gotten some new pieces and thought I would update the thread and had to re arrange the room anyways. Alot of other items are left in the work room, under the tables or just put in the wardrobe due to lack of space. Will eventually convert a corner into a gould cargo ship (well section of it anyways) once the new pieces arrive. anyways onto pics!

Last edited:
Re: My WIP prop room (even more pics as of 8/8/11)

Warning pic heavy!
Did a bit of re arranging and adding a few shelves and made use of the Goauld transport crate as a table. A never ending struggle esp with more items coming over in time..dont think i have more mannequin space :p The BSG corner needs some work! Any tips or ideas wanted!

IMG_0001-2.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0028-1.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0034-1.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

Re: My WIP prop room (23/11/11 new pics last page)

A great collection :) I did not realise the ring drawings were that large.

Thanks lads :)
I was shocked too at the size of the SG prints but they are great pieces i was lucky to get.

The pred skins are Ruffkintoys, the head is DBv2, armor is a mix of DB,mannowar and monsterroom and all painted by ta2pro over on the lair. Hope that helps!

A couple of new items to the collection.

Firstly a Tim Allen Spartan Helmet (V1, fits my tiny head perfectly!). Love this piece enough that I am going to do the costume to go with it. One thing I have to say is Tim is an absolute gentleman to deal with and one of the smoothest transactions i've had.
IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Secondly is a Berserker Bio helmet from Predators cast by my mate Pred666 (same ones in the JY). Very clean and smooth casting. Now just need to get a Berserker latex mask :p
IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Also upgraded my Jaffa to be more accurate with screen used maille and leather. If I get another mannequin I can put the other set of armor,leather and real maille on it for a 2nd Jaffa
IMG_0342.jpg

Re: My WIP prop room, Skyrim helmets added

While not bought they are new additions to the prop room. Wanted one since I seen the trailer and decided to make one so I can display.
1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

6.jpg

Re: My WIP prop room, Skyrim helmets added

Thanks lads!

Hopefully I will have the 2nd Jaffa on a mannequin soon. The in flight facehugger was the wifes idea and it still makes her jump!

Latest additions here, I still have more stuff to add but will only add when they are painted.

First upgraded the Unas with skin and proper arms! The skin, arms and costume are from different Unas characters but the closest I can get to a full screen used Unas. Just need a head next. Some screen shots of the arms and skin in use during SG1 and apart from 2 areas of paint the arms are in great condition for being 15 year old foam latex.
IMG_0591.jpg

unashands.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-08-16-00h17m18s198.png

vlcsnap-2012-08-15-22h57m59s93.png

Also to compliment my Kull warrior armor piece...a proper undersuit
IMG_0592.jpg

Finally the plaster master for the Anubis wrist device from the movie (mold being done as we speak)
292323_10151169710387082_1332541764_n.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back