My Vader Guitar

DarthDH

Just wanted to try and show off a bit...

VaderGtr.jpg

I was able to make a vinyl graphic from an Illustrator file and place it on my black Ibanez for what I consider to be pretty neat results -- then I wanted to share with you all (I lurk here for the most part, enjoying the wonderful hobby as a spectator).

Thanks for looking,

D>

Thanks guys...

Hey Qui -- it's an RG470 so for an Ibeenhad it's actually a decent player (very Jackson-esque) -- my other dog however is a Charvel/Jackson Mdl 3 :) (with an eyeball sticker I stole from a Dr's office mag -- I believe it was an ad for Cooper Mini's).

D>

Yodaman -- stock (d'oh). But they're not bad.

D>

Nice :) I love to see guitars with some sort of artwork on them.I would do anything for the Budweiser one that Chris Holmes used whilst playing in W.A.S.P.

I myself have owned 2 Ibanezs,an RG-270 which was a little crap but good for messing about ;),by far and away the best guitar i have ever owned or played was a Jem,complete with Evolution pickups.They have to be the best i have ever heard,apart from some various vintage guitar pickups.

<div class='quotetop'>(Qui-Gonzalez @ Jun 7 2006, 12:11 PM) [snapback]1257797[/snapback]</div>
Now that is pretty cool. Even if it is on an Ibeenhad.:p I kid...good job.
[/b]

hey there bud, i have a 54 les paul a PRS and several other guitars/instruments...

my favorite that has the most killer sound be it rip your head off and poo down your neck, or plunky funky bright jazzy clean...

original issue ibanez universe. :love

if you havent played one through a mesa rectifier... you havent lived as a guitarist.

anyway...

LOVE the graffic.

any way i could get one?

ive got a guitar id love to have it on.

or a fett or trooper would rule too...

see you can make this prop for us and not be a spectator. ;)

nudge nudge wink wink say no more say no more. ;) ;)

Houston -- thanks for that compliment, it was actually one of the driving forces :lol

Oldken -- uh hum, I see what I can/can't do :angel ( :love )

To all -- Thanks for the :thumbsup your opinions around here carry some weight for me -- I've seen really cool stuff here and for you guys to like this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

D>

looks sweet i have been wanting to do a vinal graphic on the back of my guitar for a while nice to see that some one also has the same good ideas.

I'm going to try and simplify the graphic a tad -- too many fine lines and points, since all of the negitive space is empty it's real hard to get peeled correctly and I'm not too sure how durable it will be. But I'll fix it, so's I can keep it. :D

D>

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back