My Vader. Complete.

<div class='quotetop'>(SHalamar @ Jun 14 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]1261584[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(NoHumorMan @ Jun 14 2006, 02:24 AM) [snapback]1261486[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(SHalamar @ Jun 14 2006, 07:01 AM) [snapback]1261428[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(badger @ Jun 13 2006, 09:51 PM) [snapback]1261425[/snapback]
Nice work. Are you wearing that to the next GT event this weekend?
I'll be there (haven't been posting much on any boards, but you probably have seen my wifes posts a bunch, she's XO of Alpha Base.)
[/b]
Yeah. I'll be at the EMP this weekend for the event. They asked me to go, as soon as they saw my outfit.. even before I was approved. :)
I hope it all goes well. But I am looking forward to my first event.
[/b][/quote]
That's one huge compliment and huge vote of confidense. Congratulations.
I think you will look amazing. Will you be the only Vader?
[/b][/quote]
I believe I will be, yes. They wanted a couple 'face' characters there. One guy has a Boba, and a Vader, but prefers his Boba, so asked me if I could go as Vader via VERY short notice. I couldn't pass it up.
[/b][/quote]
Cool. Let us know how it goes. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(NoHumorMan @ Jun 14 2006, 12:13 PM) [snapback]1261648[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(SHalamar @ Jun 14 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]1261584[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(NoHumorMan @ Jun 14 2006, 02:24 AM) [snapback]1261486[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(SHalamar @ Jun 14 2006, 07:01 AM) [snapback]1261428[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(badger @ Jun 13 2006, 09:51 PM) [snapback]1261425[/snapback]
Nice work. Are you wearing that to the next GT event this weekend?
I'll be there (haven't been posting much on any boards, but you probably have seen my wifes posts a bunch, she's XO of Alpha Base.)
[/b]
Yeah. I'll be at the EMP this weekend for the event. They asked me to go, as soon as they saw my outfit.. even before I was approved. :)
I hope it all goes well. But I am looking forward to my first event.
[/b][/quote]
That's one huge compliment and huge vote of confidense. Congratulations.
I think you will look amazing. Will you be the only Vader?
[/b][/quote]
I believe I will be, yes. They wanted a couple 'face' characters there. One guy has a Boba, and a Vader, but prefers his Boba, so asked me if I could go as Vader via VERY short notice. I couldn't pass it up.
[/b][/quote]
Cool. Let us know how it goes. :)
[/b][/quote]

WooHoo. Made it in to the 501'st. SL 4231. :D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back