My Vader ANH Light Saber Build: Couple of questions

I've got a working Exactra 20, that's in beautiful condition, & an Exactra 19 that doesn't work at all aaaand is kinda ugly. I don't think that I'd be able to cut up the 20, & I thought I was the only one :). Sounds like we might need to start a "support group" for PTVCDD
Hello, my name is Russell. & I have a problem cutting up a working antique calculator.
However, since the 19 is in ugly shape & doesn't work, I have no qualms about chopping that baby up :lol

I love vintage calculators! I have three two are old Rockwell ones and one is a texas instruments with a blue display. One of the Rockwell ones was my grandfathers and still works! Love the red led display. I definitely would have trouble destroying one.

When I finally got an Exactra, I could not get myself to cut it up.

I got replica bubbles from Rebelscum when he did a run and then a real circuit board from a board member. Those bubbles are very very accurate - they even have the small tabs that fit into the real circuit board - only that those would be cut off if you would modify the assembly into fitting into the MPP clamp.
Not long ago I got bubbles from Roy (Wannawanga): I would say that those are just as nice and accurate except that it they are made to fit into a Graflex clamp without any mods.

I'll second that. Roy has really good bubbles. Roman also makes some, modified to fit in the clamp too, that are mostly clear. They're actually one of my favs, I gave mine to my dad when I picked up an exactra

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back