My Prop Collection

Phish

Hello everyone, I have only been collecting for a few months and am already addicted I have started collecting from multiple different movies. I am going to try and focus my collection on 3 or 4 different franchises/movie themes. So far I know that Star Wars and Indiana Jones will be my 2 biggest and there are so many great Indy props on here I can't wait to start adding to my collection. I'm also going to have some Marvel, and lord of the rings/hobbit and game of thrones replicas as well. And some other things here and there. I plan I posting pictures of all the new things I add.

Here is what I have so far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 171
Well I can tell it's too late for you to run. and you may want to consider a second job.:lol

also just joking . Very nice start.:thumbsup

OH OH ..... he has the Collectors FEVER....its contagious...he is infected .....there is no antivirus to reverse the side effects .......its all over now !!!!!

Yeah that's true and with the amount of different movies and TV shows I will be collecting from its going to end up getting very large

Mace and Yoda's lightsaber, I'm guessing? A nice lightsaber or two is definitely a nice addition, just wish you could see the hilts in this image.

Yes mace and Yoda I wanted to capture the glow of the blades, I want to get all 4 colors I'm thinking Vader for red and Luke for blue

good start, thanks for posting.

nice lightsaber box!

i immediately thought the same thing, using a full size trunk seems a little overkill to me to show off the saber. old/classic feel to it, yet holding both an ancient, but technically advanced piece of weaponry

...for a more civilized age

I see that you got a fine collection of props from Game of Thrones :D

Could you please post more photos of Joffrey's crown in detail? There is an appalling lack of photos/reviews on the internet for this prop.

good start, thanks for posting.

i immediately thought the same thing, using a full size trunk seems a little overkill to me to show off the saber. old/classic feel to it, yet holding both an ancient, but technically advanced piece of weaponry

...for a more civilized age

Thank you I made it myself I wanted to have something cooler than the master replicas display stand for my first saber and I wanted to to honor the movie while still being practical in size. I think count doku might be my next saber addition

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you do, take of your shoes. ;)
I always do

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back