My Preschool Dynamic Duo projects (Batcave and Batmobile)

CaptainSuperman

Sr Member
Just like any good RPF'er I know how important it is to instill the right kind of values in our next generation... I.e. a love for cosplay and props

Luckily my boys ( 3 and 4 YO) are easy enough to brainwash and happen to love superheroes. So since my prop room is geared to the avengers I thought I should build my kids a BATMAN play area.

Here is what my plans are so far:

Batcave:

I bought this and put it together today. I can't think of much I need to do to it to make it more of a Batcave than it already is. My only thought here is that I may make a mini bat signal from an old toy drum to mount on the top of it
null_zps4410cedb.png

null_zps93fdd67d.jpg

Batmobile:

Last year I bought one of these and painted it black. Since then it has weathered a lot... I guess I have learned that everything needs a primer layer and a clear coat.

I will be repainting it, adding some nerd guns to it for looks, batman and robin decals and possibly some fins
null_zps78ef2d8a.png

null_zpsb17f224c.jpg

These are just my initial thoughts, I am very open to additional ideas or suggestions.

More pics to come

Way to get your kids into it early! If I had had these when I was a lad, all my brother and I would've done was argue over who got to sit in the "Batman" seat.

Thanks.

Yeah, luckily my middle boy loves to be Robin or Batman Beyond (he has both costumes) so he and my oldest don't have too much crossover, but they find plenty to fight about

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back