My new website

OK .... I had to look also. :confused

Maybe the 'content' .......like any actual BTTF material ....

.... was added so FAR into the Future it does not appear in our present .....

It was the only thing I could think of ...... :confused

I know its empty if you read some of the blogs and things. I will be posting props on the blog on friday's, I'll be giving you tips and addresses of bttf film locations and talking about whats going on in the bttf world.

By the way, no i wont be posting things i download from the rpf

Your friend in time,
BOXMAN8745

I know its empty if you read some of the blogs and things. I will be posting props on the blog on friday's, I'll be giving you tips and addresses of bttf film locations and talking about whats going on in the bttf world.

By the way, no i wont be posting things i download from the rpf

Your friend in time,
BOXMAN8745

I assume you have never checked out:

www.bttf.com

or

www.offto55.com

Webmaster critique/tips;

NEVER advertise before adding content. Internet browsing folks are generally pretty impatient and fickle.

Navigation should be intuitive. I had to run my mouse all over the page looking for links to find your dropdown. Might I recommend a Tab system instead?

Meta Tags, Meta Tags, Meta Tags. If search engines can't find you, nobody can.

Style. It seems silly, but these days if your site doesn't look good, it's often assumed to be old, out of date, and irrelevant.

Hope you found this post helpful, and feel free to PM me if you need any help with any of these topics (save content, I've got nothin' there. lol).

Constructive Criticism:

I realize everyone has to start somewhere, but take some time to learn some basic design skills and add some content before announcing it to the world.

And, for God's sake man... NEVER USE COMIC SANS!

Constructive Criticism:

I realize everyone has to start somewhere, but take some time to learn some basic design skills and add some content before announcing it to the world.

And, for God's sake man... NEVER USE COMIC SANS!

I have to agree.. Aside from ALL the above comments, the BTTF branding is very specific and should be included in any web site or forum on the topic…

Regards

MARK

fortune-500-company-lemonade-stand.jpg

:lol

Cheers,

Guy

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back