My new painted huge 1:2 scale predalien bust

sammycstsui

Hi all, That's a huge 1:2 scale Predalien head bust, today end up the paintjob and thanks for my best friend made this awesome model bust, is very big size resin model i think only have 2 on the world.
what you think?

DSC03681.jpg

DSC03739.jpg

DSC03738.jpg

DSC03746.jpg

DSC03747.jpg

DSC03748.jpg

DSC03753.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

Thanks for your visit !

DSC03681.jpg

DSC03739.jpg

DSC03738.jpg

DSC03746.jpg

DSC03747.jpg

DSC03748.jpg

DSC03753.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

I must say thats realy a BIIIGGG HEAD

But to be Honest i dont know how it looks with dreads, and the paintjob is good but not my color of choice. The Predalien has to be like in the Movies for me...........Black.

But a big respect for the work to both of u. ;)

The paint job is fantastic. I can't tell about the sculpt though. It seems odd from this angle. I can't wait for more photos.

You have crazy painting skill, pal! I would recommend to paint a little bit the dreads. It sees that they are rubber and they contrast with your excellent paint job (maybe it's only the picture though).

You have crazy painting skill, pal! I would recommend to paint a little bit the dreads. It sees that they are rubber and they contrast with your excellent paint job (maybe it's only the picture though).

Yes, i think the dreads paint more dark is good, i will do it, thanks for your comment and visit.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back