My New Indiana Jones Prop Revolver

artsee1

Hey gang. I said a few weeks back that I would have a new replica soon that would be the most accurate and highest in quality ever made and I have it finally. I am really excited about it. I think it came out just like I wanted it to. It really completes my Indy Outfit. Just thought I would share in case anyone here is also into that type of thing.

Indy%20Gun.jpg

Paul

I saw this on COW this morning and posted there, but I'll say it again here - that looks great. :thumbsup :)

Regards

Al

Thanks guys. It is just made of good ole safe solid resin with metal particles in it and nicely painted and aged on top of that. Good to throw in your trusty Indy holster and be ready for looking the part down to the smallest details.

Paul

Yes a how-to would be awesome. I couldn't buy one even if they were available cause replicas are prohibited in Canada.

Accurate replicas of a current model firearm that do not shoot projectiles at a rate of 400FPS or higher are concidered replicas and are prohibited. That's the simplified version too...it's pretty wonky when you get into the details.

Possession is ok if you owned it prior to Dec 1998. Importing is a no-no, as is buying, selling, or giving them to someone else.

Don't even get me started on why a real deactivated gun is ok but a replica isn't...

Believe it or not the how to is really simple. Just do a ton of the same thing and you get really good at it. In many ways I like the replica better than the real gun. Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments and support.

Paul

Thank you. It is amazing. I have gotten to where I can do them very quickly and it is better ever time but it hs taken years to achieve the ability to do it right and do it fast.

Paul

I love that gun, great work.. Only problem I live in the UK so no chance of getting one :(

Originally posted by artsee1@Jan 25 2006, 01:12 AM
Thank you.  It is amazing.  I have gotten to where I can do them very quickly and it is better ever time but it hs  taken years to achieve the ability to do it right and do it fast.

Paul
[snapback]1167197[/snapback]​

So there would be no problem getting this kind of replica shipped to the UK before the law changes??? Just wondered as Ive got a few replicas I want from the US so think Id better hurry up.

Originally posted by midrifter@Feb 5 2006, 09:27 PM
Nice piece.  I'd be happy to have one of those in my collection.
[snapback]1176701[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back