My Machine Transform to Stargate.

susje00

Hi all I am going to hang the machine I bought, and decorating and repairing as you go I'll show pictures thanks.
I want to make a transformation to own stargate.

13807013.jpg

13807014.jpg

13807015.jpg

dscn2217.jpg

dscn2218.jpg

dscn2219.jpg

dscn2220.jpg

dscn2221.jpg

Last edited:
I have today received the 3000 ArcadeVGA jpack and PCIe Card with a control panel with 8 buttons for GX2 player I leave bright pictures ok
3edf2110.jpg
I leave the big picture for ye see him well.
110.png
this is mine.

Here I leave the jpack and ArcadeVGA 3000

arcade10.jpg
ArcadeVGA 3000.
jpac10.jpg
jpack.
img_7310.jpg
button lights.

Here I am putting the computer inside.

dscn2223.jpg

Here you'll put the image inside the shelf and for the hard disk, DVD, speakers and disk drive.

dscn2225.jpg

dscn2226.jpg

Here's where the box Hibbaan currencies have put me there all the connectors.
dscn2224.jpg

Here I leave and my light panel with buttons that you seem to have changed is based on Stargate plan like the vortex and numbering.
img_7610.jpg

img_7611.jpg

Here I leave the computer as seen from the maca even that I have to get better image

dscn2227.jpg

dscn2228.jpg

dscn2229.jpg

dscn2230.jpg

dscn2231.jpg

dscn2232.jpg

And here I leave the possible design he was thinking of me I'm not sure the wing waiting for a custom design by a friend that this will put you both and be more like that xD

latera10.jpg

panelmandofinal.png

Wow. I thought I was on arcade otaku for a second. :lol Very cool project. I posted my candy cab on here a while back and heard crickets. :lol

This is actually what I want to do too. I'll be watching with interest.

thank you very much but for now I leave a little stopped recreational project until I moved into my new house. But I want to make a complete transformation Stargate.

Here I leave the illuminated boards I want to put on the sides of the machine if you make a hole Nose and cover with glass to protect it no more or hang out over the sides.

p446b110.jpg

j868b111.jpg

p437b110.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back