My idea for a pred

sandnomad

Ok, first off i must tell you i'm 6'1' and 357 lbs... and the pred we all know and love is not going to look good on a fat guy... none the less i think i've come up with a good idea! I'm thinking of an empour predator so old he has shrunk with age and gained weight. With a long net robe instead of a bodysuit and dress armour something one pc long in front and back.. just a thought looking for input yes or no....anubis

Sounds like it has potential. I'm not sure about the net robe idea, but perhaps a cloak would work better. That way it would go some way to diguising your sizeable build. It'd be interesting to see some sketches as to what you come up with. :rolleyes:

I just wanted to post and say that I am glad that people are working around height and weight differences from the original Predator design to come up with unique suits. I find the results to be better than the copycats.

I've come up with my own designs. The only problem is money and artistic ability.

As for your initial question, I agree with Sinister...a cloak would do better. The idea of an older elder/ancient past his prime as a hunter would be a great thing to see, and to see your personal take on it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the postive word's!!!! I have started a lil bit, will post pic's soon. I have taken the robe idea into consideration, cause i do like it......... looking to get it done by aug for wiz com chicago..

I agree with Sara on this one: while it's the ultimate hommage to rebuild the P1 and P2 predators over and over again, people who have original designs are doing just fine, and deserve some respect :rolleyes:

Try cutting up some really old burgendy curtain material or something as an idea for a cloak....

Brilliant imagination for that... I hadnt thought of it before =D

Here's an update after all the positive feedback i started it....... here's the mask for my pred hope you like.... tell me what you think.. it's my first one

my_p_2.JPG

Not bad looks almost like my head. Check out my pic under Darkwolf. I know its not the exact same but it sure is close hahaha Well keep up with the work.

David___me.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back