My Huntress Costume WIP

SkyBlazeHunter

SO im trying to base my outfit of this first pictue here and combine it with P1...

untitledpredchick.jpg

Honestly its sure hard to make armor do that to boobs without haveing a tie in the front, so i altered the my chest armor piece to be tied in the front to give it the pushed up affect. LOL lots of SIDE BOOB!
Im makeing my armor out of real tooling leather which is kind of fun, i thought of useing foam stuff but.. real leather = awesome.

IMG_1362.jpg.gif

Now im working on a gauntlet and blades too, i found knuckleddragger's tutorial, and let me tell ya, the pringles can is working great, im useing that and foam and apoxy. So far it looks great... well as good as it gets with cheaper materials.

AHHHH i have to loose like 15lbs before April 16th... Eh...

Anywhoo tomorrow im going to work on the bottom piece and add some layers to the top. Also i thought i would make some hip armor. I may attach acoule skulls to my upper armor too, i have alot of fox and raccoon skulls that may look cool.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ADD THEM
Im new to this stuff so help me where you can.

untitledpredchick.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg.gif

good start so far Sky...another Huntress joins the rank, me girl will be glad to hear that. lookin forward to seein the finished product

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back